Taught exclusively on Live Medical Education by Dr. Jorge E. Gaviria P. (Board Certified in Medical–Aesthetics and Gynecology Laser and Surgery Procedures by the American Board of Laser Surgery, ABLS), this course will provide the essential skills for any Laser practitioner, which have to do with the different mechanisms of action of the energy delivered to the tissue and how this is absorbed and transformed to create a chain of reactions to achieve the desired results, such as:
- How Laser Energy interacts with the human tissue and the Laser – Tissue unteraction theories
- The penetration of light and the light effects on the tussue
- Principles of photomedicibne
- Photothermolisis of the Nd:YAG and Erbium YAG
- The mechanical effects of Q-switched llasers
What you will learn
After completing this course you will learn:
- Everything you need to know about Laser – Tissue interactions
- Penetration of the light
- The effects of light on tissue
- The principles of Photomedicine
- Absorption, Transition, Scattering, and Reflection
- Photomodulation, Photothermolysis, Photoablation and Photomechanical effects
- How all of the above can be used in the medical field
What you will get
- 1 full video with detailed presentations and narration by Dr. Gaviria
- 3 months unlimited access to all course content
- Send your questions and receive answers from Dr. Gaviria
- A Course Completion Certificate
General Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologiests, Gynecologists, Urologists, Ofthalmologists, Dentists, ENTs, Sexual Medicine Doctors, Laser Practitioners, Nurses.
Conflict of interest
Live Medical Education makes certain that all educational material provided follows all relevant ethical, legal, medico-legal requirements and are free of any commercial or any other form of bias from all involved parties. All educational material undergoes full review to follow Live Medical Education standards.
Further course information
System Requirements: You can enjoy all Live medical Education courses on your Desktop, Laptop or Mobile (Android, iPhone, iPad) Device. For more details please visit our Help & Support area.
Subtitles: This course is offered with English Subtitles.