This eLearning Course is accredited as “LME Module CVS103 – ESAG Masterclass on Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery – Part C” by EACCME the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education with 1 CME credits (ECMEC®).
This course offers you detailed knowledge and insights on the specialized and unique techniques used for the following surgical procedures:
- Single Thread Vaginal Tightening (STVT), The Bader technique, by Dr. Alex Bader, UK
- Office Labiamajoraplasty with Fat Pad Removal, by Dr. Red Alinsod, USA
Each video comprehensively presents step by step the specialized surgical techniques, methods used, protocols followed, and end results achieved, followed by a discussion and Q&A session with the teaching physician, giving you detailed insights on their knowledge domain.
This eLearning Module is intended for learning by: Gyneacologists, Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, GPs, Family Doctors, Urologists.
What you will learn
After completing this course you will learn:
- Multiple innovative surgical techniques demonstrated by renowned experts
- The Tips and Tricks used for each different case and technique
- The tools that are fit for purpose for each technique
- Anatomical landmarks recognition
- Defects recognition
- Marking principles for each case
- Reconstruction techniques
What you will get
By purchasing and completing this course you will get:
- 3 months unlimited access
- 2 full videos with narration by each doctor performing the procedure
- A Course Completion Certificate
- 1 CME credit (ECMEC®) upon the successful completion of the eLearning Course with a passing grade of over 70%
Conflict of Interest
Live Medical Education makes certain that all educational material provided follows all relevant ethical, legal, medico-legal requirements and are free of any commercial or any other form of bias from all involved parties. All educational material undergoes full review to follow Live Medical Education standards.
Further Course Information
System Requirements: You can enjoy all Live medical Education courses on your Desktop, Laptop or Mobile (Android, iPhone, iPad) Device. For more details please visit our Help & Support area.