This course offers detailed knowledge and insights on specialized and unique Surgical techniques. Each video in this Course, comprehensively presents, step by step, the specialized surgical techniques & methods used, protocols followed, and end results achieved, followed by a discussion and Q&A session with the teaching physician, giving you detailed insights on their knowledge domain.
- MC-L01 – Angel Wing technique of Minora and Majora plasty – Dr. Michael Goodman
- MC-L02 – Labia Minora Plasty, the way I do it. – Dr. John Miklos
- MC-L03 – Radiofrequency surgical mode in labioplasty – case studies – Dr. Piotr Kolczewski
- MC-L04 – How to deal with Lichen Sclerosis Adhesions. Surgical approach – Dr. Jorge Elias
- MC-L05 – Double Folded Labiaplasty, the way I deal with it – Dr. Alexander Bader
- MC-L06 – Clitoropixy on sever Hypertrophic Clitoris – Dr. Ana Cristina Batalha
- MC-L07 – Anatomic Reconstruction following FGM/C – Dr. Dan mon O’Dey
- MC-L08 – One cut Labiaplasty Technique – Dr. Rafal Kuzlik
- MC-L09 – Office Vaginoplasty, the way I do it – Dr. Jack Pardo
- MC-L10 – Combination of Hyaluronic Acid fillers and microfat in VVA patients – Dr. Sophie Menkes
- MC-L11 – The Sub-Urethral Spider Web technique. An outpatient office treatment to cure severe (Grade III) SUI – Dr. Ariel Luksenburg
- MC-L12 – Thighplasty Refinements to avoid Post Op Gynecological deformities – Dr. Marco Pelosi II
What you will learn
After completing this course you will have learnt:
- Multiple innovative Surgical techniques demonstrated by renowned experts
- Unique, multiple & different surgical approaches in dealing with similar cases
- The Tips and Tricks used for each different case and technique
- The tools that are fit for purpose for each technique
- Anatomical landmarks recognition
- Defects recognition
- Reconstruction techniques
What you will get
By purchasing and completing this course you will get:
- 6 CME credits (ECMEC®s) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®).
- A Course Completion Certificate by European Socieaty of Aesthetic Gynecology, ESAG
- 3 months unlimited access
- 12 full videos with narration by each doctor performing the procedure
- Total of 6 hours & 40 minutes of training
Conflict of Interest
Live Medical Education makes certain that all educational material provided follows all relevant ethical, legal, medico-legal requirements and are free of any commercial or any other form of bias from all involved parties. All educational material undergoes full review to follow Live Medical Education standards.
Further Course Information
System Requirements: You can enjoy all Live medical Education courses on your Desktop, Laptop or Mobile (Android, iPhone, iPad) Device. For more details please visit our Help & Support area.